Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cafe Mania (605 Yonge St)


Yes, I got the coffee here in a paper cup - I guess they were all out of porcelain cups. No biggie - it still tasted fine to me. Their coffee is really good actually - but it was served damn hot and I burned my tongue!

The decor here is neat - feels like chic euro or something - complete with a big Eiffel tower picture at the back. Even the floor tiles look really unique - they are a shattered mosaic pattern - looks like it was painstaking to install them.

Besides the pretty decent coffee, this place serves up really good crepes. I ordered the tutti fruiti which is nutella, strawberries and banana. A sweet combo - but not too sweet, just perfect and goes well with fresh coffee.

After cheesecake I think crepes are my most favorite sweet food. They have both sweet and savory ones here and I'd come back for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment