Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mylk Uncookies (253 Gerrard St E)


I have a long list of cafes that I've been told I must go to and the list keeps growing. En route to Cabbagetown today I stumbled upon Mylk Uncookies and what a unique place it is! It's needless to say, but my friend and I didn't make it to C-Town once we found this place.

The cafe is clean and simplistic in design... but not pretentious. Really refreshing actually.

I ordered up an Americano which was bang on delicious and my buddy and I shared a chili chocolate cookie. I love the combination of dark cocoa and the heat of the chili, it's great. By the way all the pastries here are vegan.

Their espresso machine is very unique, it must be the first one I've seen of this kind. It's a Victoria Arduino Adonis and what a piece of art and design it is!

The service here was excellent and I'd happily return again.

No comments:

Post a Comment